You might, in your report…
Mention examples of misuses of the language – incomplete sentences, incorrect grammar.
Show how the members manage the language as a tool to perform roles, lead and control the meeting, e.g.:
– how the speakers add power, effect to their speeches,
– how they play with words, using triads, alliteration, etc.,
– how they cope with the language of instructions when they explain functions and activities, is it clear and brief?,
– how they moderate the discussions.
Emphasize positive aspects of the language used in the meeting:
– interesting idioms,
– proverbs and sayings,
– refined and sophisticated expressions.
Indicate serious pronunciation mistakes.